- Senator in Mississipi seeks constitutional amendment to limit Governor’s pardon power in serious crimes such as rape or murder only to cases where clear evidence of innocence exists, such as DNA testing results.
- An archive of articles about the use of torture in Chicago during police interrogations …
- While forensic labs in the UK are being shut, police in a jurisdiction in Canada are seeking a new $15 million forensic lab due in part to wrongful convictions cases caused by faulty forensics…
- Albright College in Pennsylvania is hosting several innocence-related events in the next month, including a talk by exoneree Ray Krone..
- Accounting for bad prosecutors….
- Here’s an MSNBC story about a new documentary film being released about the alleged wrongful conviction of Jon-Adrian Velazquez…
- On Friday, an appeals court in Australia will hand down its decision in an alleged wrongful conviction of Gordon Wood for the murder of his girlfriend in 1995.
Mark GodseyDaniel P. & Judith L. Carmichael Professor of Law, University of Cincinnati College of Law; Director, Center for the Global Study of Wrongful Conviction; Director, Rosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project | Email | Profile
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence Project | Email
Cheah Wui LingAssistant Professor, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore Email | Profile
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister; Project Director, Innocence Project Nigeria Email
C Ronald HuffProfessor of Criminology, Law & Society and Sociology, University of California-Irvine Email | Profile
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic Email
Dr. Carole McCartneySenior Lecturer, School of Law, University of Leeds; Founder, University of Leeds Innocence Project | Email | Profile
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate
Kana SasakuraAssociate Professor, Faculty of Law, Konan University; Visiting Scholar, University of Washington School of Law; Innocence Project Northwest (IPNW)
Dr. Robert SchehrProfessor, Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice, Northern Arizona University; Executive Director, Arizona Innocence Project Email | Profile
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Email | Profile
Ulf StridbeckProfessor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, Norway
Martin YantAuthor and Private Investigator Email | Profile