- Florida House of Representatives passes bill to compensate exoneree William Dillon $1.35 million for spending 27 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. Visit Bill’s Foundation here and download his album on iTunes or listen here (his album is really good!).
- Dallas DA Craig Watkins questions death penalty and talks of his own great-grandfather’s execution in 1932
- A British barrister is trying to get the Queen to posthumously pardon 12 women executed in 1612 for allegedly being witches
- The Kentucky Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal by the Innocence Project (Cardoza) regarding the right to DNA testing in a 1992 murder case.
- Twists and turns in the California Innocence Project’s William Richards case.
- Police manufacturing evidence leads to miscarriages of justice in Jamaica
- Mississippi Innocence Project asks judge to toss convictions in aggravated assault case.
- Editorial on America’s failing criminal justice system
- Report by Pennsylvania Supreme Court calls pay for capital punishment defenders “grossly inadequate.”
- New York bill expands collection of DNA for database but fails to correct causes of wrongful conviction
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project hosts performance of The Scottsboro Boys
Mark GodseyDaniel P. & Judith L. Carmichael Professor of Law, University of Cincinnati College of Law; Director, Center for the Global Study of Wrongful Conviction; Director, Rosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project | Email | Profile
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence Project | Email
Cheah Wui LingAssistant Professor, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore Email | Profile
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister; Project Director, Innocence Project Nigeria Email
C Ronald HuffProfessor of Criminology, Law & Society and Sociology, University of California-Irvine Email | Profile
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic Email
Dr. Carole McCartneySenior Lecturer, School of Law, University of Leeds; Founder, University of Leeds Innocence Project | Email | Profile
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate
Kana SasakuraAssociate Professor, Faculty of Law, Konan University; Visiting Scholar, University of Washington School of Law; Innocence Project Northwest (IPNW)
Dr. Robert SchehrProfessor, Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice, Northern Arizona University; Executive Director, Arizona Innocence Project Email | Profile
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Email | Profile
Ulf StridbeckProfessor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, Norway
Martin YantAuthor and Private Investigator Email | Profile