- An article outlining the 10-year history of the Ohio Innocence Project.
- Northwestern Center on Wrongful Convictions asked Illinois governor to pardon Randy Steidl.
- Lockerbie Bombing victim’s dad believes the conviction of Abdelbaset al-Megrahi was a miscarriage of justice
- Wyoming exoneree Troy Willoughby receives compensation from the state
- Julie Price, Director of Cardiff Law School Innocence Project, writes an interesting “Diary of a UK Innocence Project” entries 1 and 2.
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Carey D. HoffmanDirector of Digital Communications, Ohio Innocence Project@OIPCommunicati1
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here Presumed Guilty here