- Quattrone Center press release: Montgomery County (PA) District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman was joined today by the Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law to announce the implementation of key changes in the organizational structure of her office to ensure the highest professional standards, integrity, and quality control in the county’s criminal justice system. The changes are being implemented at the conclusion of a root cause analysis conducted in partnership with the Quattrone Center. Keep reading….
- Editorial by Lawrence Hellman, director of Oklahoma Innocence Project, with case update and discussion of Conviction Integrity Units
- Aboriginal chiefs in British Columbia finally exonerated after being executed 150 years ago
- “An eye for an eye” is the top reason cited by Americans who support the death penalty
- Hearing set for November 10th for Alaska Innocence Project’s Fairbanks Four case
Mark GodseyDaniel P. & Judith L. Carmichael Professor of Law, University of Cincinnati College of Law; Director, Center for the Global Study of Wrongful Conviction; Director, Rosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Cheah Wui LingAssistant Professor, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Jessica S. HenryAssociate Professor of Justice Studies, Montclair University
Carey D. HoffmanDirector of Digital Communications, Ohio Innocence Project@OIPCommunicati1
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law
C Ronald HuffProfessor of Criminology, Law & Society and Sociology, University of California-Irvine
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Kana SasakuraProfessor, Faculty of Law, Konan University Innocence Project Japan
Dr. Robert SchehrProfessor, Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice, Northern Arizona University; Executive Director, Arizona Innocence Project
Ulf StridbeckProfessor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, Norway
Martin YantAuthor and Private Investigator Order his book Presumed Guilty here
What’s this?! A ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS ???
Are we finally waking up to how to actually fix things?