- Man in Maine runs for President of U.S. on ending wrongful convictions platform
- Amanda Knox moving forward with gratitude and purpose
- Deleware Senate passes bill to abolish death penalty
- Police lineups can play tricks on memory
- Was a man wrongfully convicted of killing Michael Jordon’s father?
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project to receive Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia Cecil B. Moore Award
- How to restructure prosecutor’s offices to help them work for justice
- What is the most humane way to refer to a person who is incarcerated?
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Carey D. HoffmanDirector of Digital Communications, Ohio Innocence Project@OIPCommunicati1
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here Presumed Guilty here