- What’s the right compensation for the wrongfully convicted?…
- Editorial: Taking another bite out of junk science in the Texas criminal justice system…
- Forensic Science Commission will investigate convictions based on bite marks: “We’re talking about the whole field, the validity of the field of bite marks…The problem justifies an investigation.”
- The Montana Supreme Court reverses a lower court decision rejecting Cody Marble’s petition for new trial, calling the lower courts requirement that the new evidence “unquestionably establish innocence” too rigid for non-DNA evidence.
- Former Canadian Teacher Neil Bantleman has Indonesian sex conviction overturned…
- Raynoldt ‘Jackie’ Windstaan, accused of double murder in Namibia, says confession was a lie…
- Liu Renwang, who was tortured into confessing to murder and spent five years imprisoned in a Chinese jail, relives the experience through cartoons…
- Prosecutors won’t retry case against Daniel Andersen weeks after conviction tossed in 1980 stabbing.
Mark GodseyDaniel P. & Judith L. Carmichael Professor of Law, University of Cincinnati College of Law; Director, Center for the Global Study of Wrongful Conviction; Director, Rosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Cheah Wui LingAssistant Professor, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Jessica S. HenryAssociate Professor of Justice Studies, Montclair University
Carey D. HoffmanDirector of Digital Communications, Ohio Innocence Project@OIPCommunicati1
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law
C Ronald HuffProfessor of Criminology, Law & Society and Sociology, University of California-Irvine
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Kana SasakuraProfessor, Faculty of Law, Konan University Innocence Project Japan
Dr. Robert SchehrProfessor, Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice, Northern Arizona University; Executive Director, Arizona Innocence Project
Ulf StridbeckProfessor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, Norway
Martin YantAuthor and Private Investigator Order his book Presumed Guilty here
Just a note. The Forensic Science Commission mentioned that will investigate bite mark evidence is the TEXAS Forensic Science Commission, not the National Commission on Forensic Science established by the Department of Justice and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.