- What’s the right compensation for the wrongfully convicted?…
- Editorial: Taking another bite out of junk science in the Texas criminal justice system…
- Forensic Science Commission will investigate convictions based on bite marks: “We’re talking about the whole field, the validity of the field of bite marks…The problem justifies an investigation.”
- The Montana Supreme Court reverses a lower court decision rejecting Cody Marble’s petition for new trial, calling the lower courts requirement that the new evidence “unquestionably establish innocence” too rigid for non-DNA evidence.
- Former Canadian Teacher Neil Bantleman has Indonesian sex conviction overturned…
- Raynoldt ‘Jackie’ Windstaan, accused of double murder in Namibia, says confession was a lie…
- Liu Renwang, who was tortured into confessing to murder and spent five years imprisoned in a Chinese jail, relives the experience through cartoons…
- Prosecutors won’t retry case against Daniel Andersen weeks after conviction tossed in 1980 stabbing.
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Liza DietrichResearch and Writing Specialist & Outreach Program Coordinator for the Ohio Innocence Project |
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister; Project Director, Innocence Project Nigeria
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Presumed Guilty here