- Alabama executes Thomas Arthur without performing the DNA testing he sought for years.
- In North Carolina, Kalvin Michael Smith is out of prison but not free
- Typically, nothing happens to prosecutors who engage in misconduct.
- A profile of Tricia Bushnell of the Midwest Innocence Project
- In Ohio, prosecutors have a duty to correct the wrongful conviction of Kevin Keith
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Carey D. HoffmanDirector of Digital Communications, Ohio Innocence Project@OIPCommunicati1
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here Presumed Guilty here