Holiday Quick Clicks…
- In Wisconsin, the governor says he’ll issue no “innocence pardons” because it is too hard to pick and choose who deserves attention and who doesn’t
- Why is a Texas prosecutor still practicing law after having been found to have committed egregious misconduct to wrongfully convict Anthony Graves?
- Philly police to implement sweeping interrogation reforms January 1, 2014
- Virginia man Jonathan Montgomery says exoneration is “best Christmas present ever.“
- Details about the Little Rascals Daycare case in North Carolina, another of the alleged daycare hysteria wrongful conviction cases
- Nora Wall, wrongfully convicted Irish nun, in talks with Irish government about compensation
- Connecticut federal judge finds that Scott Lewis was wrongfully convicted as a result of Brady violations