- How effective is the CCRC for uncovering wrongful convictions in England and Wales?
- PA’s wrongful conviction law blocks justice in old cases
- Exoneree Martin Tankleff will graduate from law school Sunday, and plans to start a foundation to assist the wrongfully convicted
- Is the exoneree movement leaving women behind?
- Recap of Innocence Project of Florida’s annual gala
- DA apologizes to contractor who, when originally charged of allegedly ripping off a church, she referred to as “despicable” and “low.” He has since been exonerated.
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Liza DietrichResearch and Writing Specialist & Outreach Program Coordinator for the Ohio Innocence Project
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Presumed Guilty here