- Podcast of recent exoneration in South Africa, with exoneree, lawyer, and journalist who broke the story.
- Zaruhi Mejlumyan, a journalist who is creating the Armenian Innocence Project, wins award for her advocacy work surrounding wrongful convictions
- Take the quiz…..How much do you know about America’s guilty plea problem?
- Profile of Innocence Project Northwest in Seattle
- Can a surgical procedure help minimize PTSD in exonerees?
- More on plea bargaining as a national problem
- Meet the innocent couple who found love after death row
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Liza DietrichResearch and Writing Specialist & Outreach Program Coordinator for the Ohio Innocence Project |
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister; Project Director, Innocence Project Nigeria
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Presumed Guilty here