- Tyler Edmonds, wrongfully convicted at 14, challenges Mississippi’s compensation law that excludes those who falsely confessed.
- Indiana man exonerated from rape conviction by DNA testing after 25 years in prison
- Exonerated after 20 years, San Antonio Four member Anna Vasquez seeks justice for others
- In the early 1990s, the police arrested three men for crimes they didn’t commit. It’s taken 25 years for justice to be served. It wasn’t an accident.
- Federal judge says man convicted of French Quarter murder in 1980 must be retried or released
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Presumed Guilty here