- Senator in Mississipi seeks constitutional amendment to limit Governor’s pardon power in serious crimes such as rape or murder only to cases where clear evidence of innocence exists, such as DNA testing results.
- An archive of articles about the use of torture in Chicago during police interrogations …
- While forensic labs in the UK are being shut, police in a jurisdiction in Canada are seeking a new $15 million forensic lab due in part to wrongful convictions cases caused by faulty forensics…
- Albright College in Pennsylvania is hosting several innocence-related events in the next month, including a talk by exoneree Ray Krone..
- Accounting for bad prosecutors….
- Here’s an MSNBC story about a new documentary film being released about the alleged wrongful conviction of Jon-Adrian Velazquez…
- On Friday, an appeals court in Australia will hand down its decision in an alleged wrongful conviction of Gordon Wood for the murder of his girlfriend in 1995.
Blog EditorRosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project Order Here
Justin BrooksProfessor, California Western School of Law; Director, California Innocence ProjectOrder his book Wrongful Convictions Cases & Materials 2d ed. here
Liza DietrichResearch and Writing Specialist & Outreach Program Coordinator for the Ohio Innocence Project |
Daniel EhighaluaNigerian Barrister; Project Director, Innocence Project Nigeria
Phil LockeScience and Technology Advisor, Ohio Innocence Project and Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic
Dr. Carole McCartneyReader in Law, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University
Nancy PetroAuthor and Advocate Order her book False Justice here
Shiyuan HuangAssociate Professor, Shandong University Law School; Visiting Scholar, University of Cincinnati College of Law Presumed Guilty here